Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neo Blythe Kiss Me True (Sold)

*not my picture, this picture is from CWC blythe official website

Availability: Sold

Description: Neo Blythe Kiss Me True will release on 2010/5. She is 4500 limited edition. This is a Pre-Order. I sure I have 4 more Quantity of her, so I want to share her with my Flickr Friends.
Price: included Registered Airmail/Parcel to USA (22USD) this time, if you choose EMS and you come from other country, you need to add extra fee.

Please give me FM if you have interested in her. First come first hold! :D

***If you hold her, please make sure you must take her to home *-*, no need to pay pre-order payment, hold is ok. When I get her to home, I will send you FM and ask you for payment, then I will ship her out. Sure, I will take photo of her before you pay the payment :D

Shipping: please tell me where do you come from, I will tell you the postage

Shipping method: Registered Airmail/Parcel or EMS

Any questions please FM or e-mail me.