Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Neo Blythe All Gold In One Second Hand Nude Doll (Sold)










Availability: Sold

Description: Neo Blythe All gold In One was released on 2001/12. It is a second hand doll. I bought her in Japan. When I bought her, she has not any make up.
She has some problems, I circle her problems in picture 5,6,8.
Her eyes clip and body is clean. Her eyes has not any problem, can chance colour easily.
Her face has some orange colour, I think it is her eyes shadow.
I hope she can find a good home :D because I have not time to renew her >.<
She has not box when I bought her, but I have one more all gold box. So she will come with her colour box.


Shipping: please tell me where do you come from, I will tell you the postage

Shipping method: Registered Airmail/Parcel or EMS

Any questions please FM or e-mail me