Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neo Blythe Dear Lele Girl (Sold)

*not my picture, this picture is from CWC blythe official website

Availability: Sold

Description: Neo Blythe Dear Lele Girl will release on 2010/5. She is 4000 limited edition. This is a Pre-Order. I sure I have 3 more Quantity of her, so I want to share her with my Flickr Friends.Price: included Registered Airmail/Parcel to USA (22USD) this time, if you choose EMS and you come from other country, you need to add extra fee.
The Price may reduce finally :D

Please give me FM if you have interested in her. First come first hold! :D

***If you hold her, please make sure you must take her to home *-*, no need to pay pre-order payment, hold is ok. When I get her to home, I will send you FM and ask you for payment, then I will ship her out. Sure, I will take photo of her before you pay the payment :D

Shipping: please tell me where do you come from, I will tell you the postage

Shipping method: Registered Airmail/Parcel or EMS

Any questions please FM or e-mail me.